New year, new mobile capabilities!
At Swept, we are committed to raising the bar for Janitorial Management Software. At the end of 2022, we announced that the Swept Janitorial App (our mobile app) is being enhanced to bring the power of the desktop to your mobile device.
New! Add locations on the Mobile App
Save time by adding location details on the fly in the Swept mobile app. Then approve employees and clients to the location, and make edits to the original information as required.
What’s in it for you?
Long-time customers will remember us launching Swept+ in 2021. Swept+ is built on a strong foundation, allowing us to build more features with better-connected workflows for all users. Swept+ connects you to your teams, your customers, and your business with the confidence you can go anywhere and stay in control.
Look forward to more freedom on the fly when you can create geofences and schedule cleaners no matter where you are - all from your mobile app.
Why mobile first?
Mobile-first is a design approach that prioritizes the needs of mobile devices when designing and building software.
There are several benefits to a mobile-first design:
- User-friendly: By prioritizing your needs, a mobile-first design can create a more intuitive and user-friendly experience.
- Increased accessibility: A mobile-first design ensures that the app is accessible to all users, regardless of the device they are using. This is especially important for users with disabilities or those using older or low-end devices.
- Better performance: A mobile-first design can lead to faster loading times and better overall performance, as it focuses on optimizing the app for mobile devices with limited processing power and storage.
- Greater convenience: Imagine being able to manage all of your operations from start to finish, from the mobile app - that would be pretty handy, right?
- Increased efficiency: A mobile-first app can streamline various business processes, such as inventory management and customer service, helping to increase productivity and efficiency.
Want to know more about the value of technology in the janitorial industry? You can read more here!
2023 has started strong and we can’t wait to keep you up to date as more improvements and new features are released.